For the last month I have been completely unlpugged from the internet. Once a day I get on twitter and fb to see what is going on. With that being said there have been some things I’ve learned about myself and my internet use.
1. I waste A LOT of time playing on social media instead of doing what I need to.
2. I get soooo much more done online when I have limited time.
3. I have gotten more of my book written that I would have if I’d had the internet.
4. I actually turn off the computer and spend time with my family instead of being concerned with what’s happening online.
5. The most important thing I’ve learned is that it will still be there when I get back it a day later.